Lenticular Update!

So I've made some progress! I've now got 5 cameras linked up and shooting at the same time. I have a test gif below. Note that compositionally these images aren't perfectly aligned. I have more gear I need to purchase before I start doing real work. Namely, two more camera bodies, two more L brackets, one more sync cord, and unfortunately I may end up having to drop a bit of money onto some ball heads for ease of aligning the images. Altogether, though, I'm pleased enough with the test animation that I'm willing to move forward and order those parts. I can see polished results coming out of this rig.